We have already presented many fast dinner ideas that take less time and ingredients and give so much taste. Spaghetti aglio e olio recipe is one of them. This great and easy dish does not take more than 20 minutes and you can impress your family and friends with only a few ingredients. A combination of only a few ingredients created a harmonious and satisfying flavor. It is also known as garlic and olive oil pasta, and it is a popular and beloved Italian cuisine.
Spaghetti aioli Recipe:
By taking the exact amount of ingredients for Aglio e olio pasta given below, can only serve up to 4 people at a time. For making more than 4 people you can adjust the ingredients accordingly.
Ingredients for aglio olio recipe:
- 400g (14oz) spaghetti
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6-8 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (adjust to taste)
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Grated Parmesan cheese made in Italy (optional)
Instructions for Spaghetti con aglio e olio:
1. Boil the Spaghetti:
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente.
- Reserve a cup of pasta water before draining.
2. Saute Garlic and Red Pepper Flakes:
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the sliced garlic and red pepper flakes. Sauté for about 1-2 minutes, or until the garlic becomes golden. Be careful not to burn it.
3. Combine Pasta and Sauce:
- Add the cooked and drained spaghetti to the skillet with the garlic and oil.
- Toss the pasta in the oil and garlic mixture, ensuring that the pasta is well coated. If it seems too dry, add some of the reserved pasta water a little at a time to reach your desired consistency.
4. Season and Garnish:
- Season the dish with salt and black pepper to taste. The red pepper flakes should add some heat, but adjust according to your preference.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley. You can also sprinkle some grate Parmesan cheese with professional graters if desired.
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio Recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make recipe that hardly takes 20 to 25 minutes and gives so much taste. you can enjoy restaurant flavor of this recipe by just following the above instructions carefully. It is a convenient and fast method in your culinary to impress friends and family.